Jax Beach Tour
- Expert Local Guide
- Pick-up at certain hotels are included (others can be arranged so give us a call)
What to Bring
- Water bottle – hydration is one of the keys to success!
- Casual-weather appropriate clothing (must have a shirt and at least flip flops)
Did you know the beaches were first settled by the French Huguenots on the banks of the St. John’s River? Then for 200 years the Spanish reigned. On the architect side of the beaches, did you know we have a famous underground house at the beach – well we do. It has been featured in many magazines and more. No boring lecture on this tour – just some fun facts about our beautiful area on the other side of the “ditch.”
- Minimum Age: none
- Tour departs in rain or shine! We have fans insides the vehicles (plus they are open air to get that air moving) and covers for our vehicles to protect you from the elements
- A full refund will be given if tour is cancelled 72 hours in advance. Cancellations made within the three-day window will be refunded on a case-by-case basis.