Join us to explore Downtown Jacksonville. Learn about the city’s extraordinary architecture, history and hidden gems!
Check Out the Heart of Jax
Heart of Downtown, Springfield, Riverside, Avondale, San Marco, Brooklyn Areas & More
Jacksonville’s craft brewery scene is competing with not only others in our state but across the country. Our Urban Core has some of the most unique and different breweries and tap rooms in our area. You could also get to experience places that serve well-drinks or wine as well on this customized tour. So if you love beer, ciders, wine, well drinks – okay if you like to have a few cocktails, then you are going to love the Go Tuk’n Jax Urban Core Brewery & More tour.
What does something bold, a dog, a wolf, vodka/gin/whisky, a young entrepreneurial woman, three-stories of options and more all have in common? Well join us for this tour and you’ll get to experience what they all have in common.
- What's Included
- Expert Local Guide
- Pick-up at certain hotels are included (others can be arranged so give us a call)
- Three drinks at each stop (with the correct pricing option)
- And it is not just craft brewery – although we have got some great ones on this tour.
- What to Bring
- ID – 21 is the drinking age in Florida
- Gratuities for our tour guides is much appreciated – after all they are taking care of you from beginning to end on this tour. Show them some extra love and $$$
- Water bottle – hydration is a one of the keys to success!
- Casual-weather appropriate clothing (must have a shirt and at least flip flops)
Here are some of the places you may experience on this awesome tour:
- Aardwolf Brewery
- Bold City Brewery Downtown
- Hoptinger Bier Garden
- Hyperion Brewery
- Kanine Social
- Manifest Distillery
- Main and Six Brewery
- More being added daily to this list!
- Other Considerations
- Minimum Age: 21 in Florida
- Tour departs in rain or shine! We have disposable ponchos to make it even more interesting and in the winter we have heated seats and blankets and more.
- A full refund will be given if tour is cancelled 72 hours in advance. Cancellations made within the three-day window will be refunded on a case-by-case basis unless you buy the trip insurance. Then you can cancel within 2 hours of the tours to receive a refund minus the trip insurance cost.